These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly
excluded by their own terms and conditions), and 205 Media LTD, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read
these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound
by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound
by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses
the Website and is not either (i) employed by 205 Media LTD and acting in the course of their employment or (ii)
engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to 205 Media LTD and accessing the Website in connection
with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and
conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of 205 Media LTD, our affiliates
or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, content means any text, graphics, images, audio,
video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information
capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content
uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such content is protected by copyright,
trademarks, database rights and other intellectual propertyrights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as
granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo orservice mark
displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the content on a computer screen
- download and store the content in electronic form on a disk (but not on any server or other storage
device connected to a network)
- print one copy of the content
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any content without
the written permission of 205 Media LTD.
- You acknowledge that you are responsible for any content you may submit via the Website, including the legality,
reliability,appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such content. You may not upload to, distribute or
otherwise publish through the Website any content that(i) is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent,
libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual
property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable; (ii) may constitute or encourage a criminal
offence, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or (iii) may
contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may
not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise
mislead as to the origin of any content. You may not upload commercial content onto the Website.
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the content you post; that the
content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate any provision of these terms and
conditions and will not cause injury to any person; and that you will indemnify 205 Media LTD for all claims
resulting from content you supply.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use
or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise
objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of content protected by copyright without the
permission of the owner.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating
your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach
these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms
and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your
registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Links to other websites
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of
205 Media LTD or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of
loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves
or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that 205 Media LTD makes available through the Website
(the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the
Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no
warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and
satisfactory quality. 205 Media LTD is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst 205 Media LTD uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses
and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their
own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- 205 Media LTD accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- 205 Media LTDreserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website
including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue
to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal
injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for
fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is
not permitted under applicable law.
- To the extent that the Website and content are provided free of charge, we will not be liable to you for any
loss or damage of any kind.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, 205 Media LTD accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts,
goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer
our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website
from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with
the then current version.
relating to its subject matter and supersede all prior discussions, arrangements or agreements that might have
taken place in relation to the terms and conditions.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third
party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any
provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required,
be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and
conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a
waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes
arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive
jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
205 Media LTD details
- 205 Media LTD is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 08427242 whose registered
address is 3rd Floor, Clipper House, Billington Road, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, LU7 4AJ and it operates
the Website 205.media. The registered VAT number is 265599942.
You can contact 205 Media LTD by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.